Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Beginning

As the big film buff that I am, people have been very persistent in having me start my own "blog" related to all the movies that I see. I finally succombed to it, and that is the beginning of this, dubbed Eric's Movie Reviews.

Whenever I catch a new flick, I'll basically write a short little thought about it, rate it on the 0-4 rating scale, and then that's it. Nothing personal here, although nobody wants to hear any of that dull stuff anyway. When I get a chance, there's a good bet that I'll post my "Complete Ratign Archieve." The downside of that is that I don't have a full review of them, but it's good for reference. I'll probably include the Best of/Worst of lists from years past.

So, until next time, au revoir. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home