Friday, January 18, 2008

Film Archive Reminder

It's been over a week since I last posted, but I have not neglected the site, friends. I just simply haven't been to the movies since a double Preminger which I did not review-Saint Joan, and Bonjour Tristisse-two films that I did not find anything special to write about. That was a week ago from Wednesday, but this weekend I have a few films on the slate including "Cassandra's Dream," "Teeth," "Cloverfield," among a few others.

Just in case it wasn't known, on the May 2006 post archives there is a massive list of every single movie I have ever seen, plus a little rating for it on the side. The archive can be located here:

I will be back this weekend with some more reviews, and plan on trying some new things in the future.

-Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home