Monday, June 02, 2008

Two Years. . .

A few days ago marked the two year anniversary of this blog, and its hard to believe that all of that time has passed. There have been plenty of changes in this time, and if you read the first thing I wrote here, which was a review of "Cars," compared to the last few I've written you can almost chart the growth over time. And while I do not write things for every single film I go see anymore (for that has been heavily time consuming in the past), I do enjoy writing about the films that should get out there more, and that I have some very strong feelings about-either positive or negative, depending.

But I would like to thank those who have been reading this site (the people that I know and even the ones that I don't know) for the last two years and heres to more months and maybe years of being up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home