Monday, September 03, 2007

Live From Toronto International Film Festival-Introduction

Hello all!

Tuesday morning at around 7:45am, I'll be boarding the train to Toronto for the Toronto International Film Festival-from this point on I'll be using the standard TIFF. I'll be seeing at least 43 movies at the festival, and a few others could be thrown in as well at the last minute. I'll be bringing my laptop with me up there, and if I get a good place for a connection, I'll have short write-ups of everything I see. If I can't I'll have reviews anyway when I return.

All films coming out between September 5th and September 14th in the New York City area will be reviewed at some point after my return. Nothing will be omitted because of the trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time and be safe!
Ms. Pease

9/04/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home